1. Paper Submission Guidelines
An author wishing to present in NCWE 2019 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in six (6) to ten (10) pages only, including all text, figures and references.
2. Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
3. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
4. All papers can submit thought this link http://submit.confbay.com/conf/ncweissce
5. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
i. Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
ii. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
iii. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.