Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) with Honours (BTC)
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT) WITH HONOURS (JY60)
AT A GLANCE
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) will equip students with knowledge, skills, and initiatives in the areas of Infrastructure Management, with focuses upon the study of management skills, construction technology, problem-solving, law, health and safety, finance, engineering sciences and the principles and practice of modern construction project management. Students will also be equipped with professional skills to enhance employability.
This program has met the quality standards and in compliance with the Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF), and is accredited by MQA (MQA/FA 5228), thus, it can be assured that the courses offered in Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) program will be academically and industrially relevant learning experience.
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) is the gateway into many professions within the infrastructure management and construction industry. Areas qualified to work in are as follow :
- Building and construction technologist
- Infrastructure / building / facilities / construction manager
- Civil and Infrastructure Technologist
- Operation and Maintenance Officer
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Sales / Procurement
- Development and Testing
- Field / Site Engineer
- Project Engineer and Technical management
- Employment opportunities may also exist within various infrastructure agencies:
- Local and government authorities
- Firms and consulting companies
- Primary industry
WHO CAN APPLY?
Matriculation / Foundation
DIPLOMA / DVM / DKM / DLKM Holders