1. Paper Submission Guidelines: an author wishing to present in NCWE 2020 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in minimum six (6) pages.
2. Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
3. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
4. All papers can submit through this link > http://submit.confbay.com/conf/ncwe2020
7. Template IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science > IOP Conference Series
8. Template Journal Paper > Journal Paper
a). Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
b). All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
c). Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
d). Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) can be used to check similarity that would not be more than 30% including reference section.
e). We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.