Dear Prospective Masters and PhD students,
You are invited to apply one of the research topics advertised here by submitting your own research proposal to fit with the broad themes.
1. Peat and organic soil behavior in the east coast region of Peninsular Malaysia
2. Liquefaction potential of crushable granular soil in the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia
3. Bioengineering and slope stabilization: Live poles in reinforcing shallow slopes
4. Development of Energy Harvesting Shallow Foundation (EHSF) in the tropical region.Entry Requirement:
1. Must possess undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Geoscience or Material Engineering fields.
2. Must be able to speak and write fluently in English with minimum Band 4 in MUET or 5 in IELTS.
3. Must be able to work independently and self-funded for at least 3 years on fulltime basis. Postgraduate scholarships or assistantships are available to eligible candidates but not guaranteed upon acceptance of offer into the postgraduate program.
Supervisor: Dr. Youventharan Duraisamy
Contact via telephone: +0122293579; +6095492997https://www.facebook.com/youventharan.duraisamyhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/youventharan-duraisamy-479a0921/